Celluma professional LED Therapy
Inspired by light, proven by science
Award winning celluma LED light therapy treatments are the favorite LED light therapy for professionals.
Celluma light therapy improves cellular heath to reduce signs of aging, relieve pain, and eliminate acne.
LED Light therapy is scientifically proven to help with
- anti aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- acne – giving you a clear pathway to a smoother and healthier complexion
- pain management – relieve symptoms of arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain and stiffness.
- wound healing – accelerate the closure of dermal wounds.
12 weeks after using Celluma 3 times a week for 4 weeks.
Used Celluma 3 times a week for 4 weeks
Used Celluma 2 times a week 4 weeks later
9 treatments total over 4.5 weeks
What the Research Says
It is thought that through photobiomodulation, red light energy emitted by low-level light therapy devices may encourage hair growth by accelerating keratinocyte and fibroblast mitosis, inhibiting nitric oxide and reducing inflammation. (1-4)
Red light LED devices have been cleared by the FDA for the treatment of male and female pattern hair loss. It helps to proliferate hair follicle size and prevent catagen hair development (the end of the active growth of a hair). Substantial research has supported light therapy’s ability to regrow hair lost due to androgenetic alopecia with minimal degrees of side effects and adverse events.
1. Lubart R, Eichler M, Lavi R, Friedman H, Shainberg A. Low-energy laser irradiation promotes cellular redox activity. Photomed Laser Surg 2005; 23: 3–9.
2. Eells JT, Wong-Riley MTT, VerHoeve J et al. Mitochondrial signal transduction in accelerated wound and retinal healing by near-infrared light therapy. Mitochondrion 2004; 4: 559–567.
3. Sakurai Y, Yamaguchi M, Abiko Y. Inhibitory effect of low-level laser irradiation on LPS-stimulated prostaglandin E2 production and cyclooxygenase-2 in human gingival fibroblasts. Eur J Oral Sci 2000; 108: 29–34.
4. Darwin E, Heyes A, Hirt PA, Wikramanayake TC, Jimenez JJ. Low-level laser therapy for the treatment of androgenic alopecia: a review. Lasers Med Sci 2017; 33: 425–434.
If you wish to look and feel fabulous immediately, or have a longer term aim to transform your body, we have the dedication, skill and technology to help you. Please contact us now to arrange your FREE Consultation on 07487 638 487
We are with 20 mins drive of Chester, The Wirral, Warrington, Saughall, Mickle Trafford, Dodleston, Great Barrow, Burton, Tarvin, Rossett, Helsby, Duddon, Gresford, Tattenhall, Northop, Mold, Leeswood, Kelsall, Hale, Treuddyn, Tarporley, Wrexham, Blacon, Great Broughton, Christleton, Huntingdon, Waverton, Saltney, Newton, Hoole, Vicars Cross, Boughton Heath, Handbridge, Grosvenor Precinct, Piper’s Ash, Upton Heath and surrounding towns and villages.