Excellent for skin tags, age spots, sun damage, warts, skin lesions and pigmentation, milia, cherry angioma, viral verrucae
This advanced cryotherapy innovation delivers an ultra-coldjet of high pressure N₂O directly onto skin lesions.
The CryoPen offers clinic pinpoint accuracy and flexible treatment options , with the procedure itself lasting only a few seconds.
This innovative pinpoint tip ensures accuracy, enabling the treatment of lesions of varying sizes, without affecting the surrounding, healthy tissue.
- Pinpoint accuracy; treats lesions from 1mm to 10mm in size
- Safely treats lesions on the face and close to the eyes
- Effective – treats the lesion and not any healthy surrounding tissue.
- No follow up care needed
How it works;
- Uses disposable N₂O cartridges to deliver quick, effective treatments
- The N₂O destroys the skins tissue by freezing the intercellular fluid
- Does not destroy healthy tissue as targets the area to be treated only
- Penetration depth of 1mm per 5 seconds
If you wish to look and feel fabulous immediately, or have a longer term aim to transform your body, we have the dedication, skill and technology to help you. Please contact us now to arrange your FREE Consultation on 07487 638 487
We are with 20 mins drive of Chester, The Wirral, Warrington, Saughall, Mickle Trafford, Dodleston, Great Barrow, Burton, Tarvin, Rossett, Helsby, Duddon, Gresford, Tattenhall, Northop, Mold, Leeswood, Kelsall, Hale, Treuddyn, Tarporley, Wrexham, Blacon, Great Broughton, Christleton, Huntingdon, Waverton, Saltney, Newton, Hoole, Vicars Cross, Boughton Heath, Handbridge, Grosvenor Precinct, Piper’s Ash, Upton Heath and surrounding towns and villages.